Thursday, November 6, 2008

ThEsis StAteMent

Welcome aboard to Everyday Otto. This is my first post and my first experience in blogosphere. Well, I'm a newbie hahaha. There's nothing much I would like to say rite now. Bout myself, I'm a 19 years old boy who likes to play game and surf the internet. Malaysia is my beloved country and Ipoh City of Bouganvilea (not any longer) is my hometown. FYI, i'm still studying and still living with my parents (nothing wrong with that). I love my room, I love my PC, I love my console, I love enjoying my free time. Hope you have a very wonderful day today and bubui

1 comment:

Kimberly Pearce said...

It’s been 5 years from your first blog post. So, how does it feel to see it again? Well, just like a thesis statement for an academic paper, blogs can also have them especially on their blog post. Anyway, how’s your life now after 5 years? I bet it was a long but worth it journey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...